- Shall be primarily responsible for network revenue through online advertisement
- Shall make ad optimization to meet revenue targets from allocated Clients.
- Ensure optimal ad placements to drive revenue
- Maximize Return On Investments(ROI) for clients as per RO / Deal
- Sending revenue reports to sales team for better monetization
- Manage and optimize Ad-inventory for better yield.
- Have close tie ups / relationships with external agencies for aligning our operations to maximize revenue.
- Primary contact for communicating and working with internal and external advertising associates
- Complete ad server and campaign audits using checklists to ensure accuracy and completeness of campaign, including go live work flows .
- Manage end to end campaign set-up from getting creative, assigning ads, reporting, analyzing, visual proofs and optimizing advertiser campaigns.
- Advanced understanding of programmatic marketing systems
- Categorization of ads keywords and space ids based on fundamentals of behavioral targeting.
- Quality auditing, working on partner ops, approval and ban of ads on partner sites based on predefined criteria.
- Ensure functionality and accuracy of creative by assigning to test pages
- Assign creative to orders within out ad serving systems
- Security scanning of orders to ensure compliance with information security initiatives
- Provide, verify Third party reporting
- Uphold user experience by confirming ad units when they go live
- Take on ad-hoc projects to improve processes and maintain ad serving capabilities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time