Senior Software developers will be responsible for:
1. The entire development process for a software program.
2. Documentation of the requirements and planning the development.
3. Designing the program, writing code and giving instructions and guidelines to other developers in team for writing code.
4. Testing the code before delivering for QA.
5. Good quality of coding and smooth working of the software.
6. Post deployment, maintenance and bug-fixing.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time